It is time to consider and nominate a fellow member for one of the following awards. The successful candidates will be presented their awards at the virtual CSBE/SCGAB – CIGR conference May 11 -14, 2021.
Deadline: To Awards Committee by April 1st, 2021.
Check our website (https://csbe-scgab.ca/about/awards) for details. Thanks for considering this.
- Maple Leaf Award is acknowledging members who have distinguished themselves as leaders in the profession.
- John Ogilvie Research Innovation Award is acknowledging outstanding contributions to research, in any field of research relevant to CSBE/SCGAB, by an individual or team of researchers.
- Young Engineer of the Year Award is acknowledging outstanding work of a young engineer of the Society and to encourage outstanding work by young members of the Society
- John Turnbull Award is acknowledging outstanding work in building systems, or waste management in industry, teaching, research, or extension.
- Glenn Downing Award is acknowledging outstanding work in industry, teaching, research, or extension in the area of machinery systems, or bioenergy systems.
- Jim Beamish Award is acknowledging outstanding work in industry, teaching, research, or extension in the area of soil and water, or environmental sciences
- John Clark Award is acknowledging outstanding work in industry, teaching, research, or extension in one or more of the fields of food engineering, or related industry
- Industrial Award is acknowledging industries that have produced a distinguished product or service requiring engineering skill, which has contributed significantly to the fields of agriculture, food processing, or other biological industry.
- Fellow Awards - "Grade of Fellow" is acknowledging members of outstanding and extraordinary qualifications and experience in the field of agricultural, food, and/or biological engineering, and shall have met all the requirements for the grade of member.